canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Please I need help with using my vax carpet cleaner spin

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: please I need help with using my vax carpet cleaner spin scrub
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Model CDCW-SWXS
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I put the holes and scrub on but it is doing anything when power is on am able to release only water
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please am not having any response
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your carpet cleaner. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

There is a micro switch in the brush roll head that has shorted. As a result, the brush roll head will have to be disassembled, and the switch replaced or bypassed.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Do I need a replacement

I get asked that a lot, and really,

I don't have a good answer for that. Only you know how mechanically inclined you are.

The easiest thing to do would be to contact the manufacturer for a parts diagram to familiarize yourself with the machine and assess whether it is within your skill level.

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Alright thanks

You are very welcome.