Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I'm looking for a replacement shelf for a sharp

Customer Question

Hello I'm looking for a replacement shelf for a sharp sj-ufo88m4b-en, 48, freestanding under counter fridge please.
JA: How old is your Sharp fridge?
Customer: It's only a couple of weeks old I can't find the guarantee or warranty sorry.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Sharp refrigerator?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet I dropped the shelf this morning with I was washing it out, it smashed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How long will I have to wait for an answer?
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 days ago.

Hi, Im Daniel and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your dishwasher, Hopefully i can help you on this.

You may get an offer for a phone request, Now im afraid i dont do them as i only do the online chat so if you dont want the phone request then just ignore it.

Ive found the shelf for you for this so click the link below and you can access it from there. Now it says its for a Vestal as this is the brand that makes the fridge and Sharp just put there name on it.

https://spares2repair.co.uk/glass-panel-cooler-glass-shelf-3-2-1001-vestel