James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Does a 13amp 4 oven AIMS Aga need servicing please?

Customer Question

Hi! Does a 13amp 4 oven AIMS Aga need servicing please?
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is 13 years old, it is fine, but just wondered if it needs servicing or checking?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

The oven would benefit from regular cleaning but a electric Aga would not need servicing regularly, however if you encounter issues such as not holding temp, or certain functions not working then I would suggest booking in a service engineer earlier as often this can help avoid a more costly breakdown.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.