James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

BELO 770 N when i take the filter off to clean the small

Customer Question

BELO 770 N when i take the filter off to clean the small gasket type filter falls to pieces.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I split it in 2 somehow.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Broke it just after buying. Month or so ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I want to know if that filter is bought seperately or comes with a new HEPA filter
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
beldray BEKO770N
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Where the filter is coming apart it suggests a new filter may well be required, you can source a new filter here for around £10

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am not able to keep by computer so please reply by e mail and if here I will reply and if not will read what you send. My question again is related to the filters. Is the HEPA filter a flat circular filter that covers vacuum cleaner suction grid and between that and HEPA filter.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please send picture of the filter covering the suction grid from the motor. I need to see before I buy. It is not large filter but is circular flat dust filter. Name and item/spare part number would be appreciated.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
THE CONE SHAPED FILTER IS OK. IT IS THE FLAT CIRCULAR FILTER BETWEEN THAT AND THE MOTOR WHICH HAS SPLIT IN HALF MEANING EVERY TIME I REMOVE THE CONE SHAPED FILTER THE CIRCULAR FLAT FILTER BEHIND IT FALLS OUT IN 2 PARTS. IF YOU COULD SEND A PICTURE OF CONE FILTER AND FLAT FILTER I CAN THEN SEE THE FLAT FILTER AND ORDER IT.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I DID NOT WANT TO BUY CONE SHAPED FILTER SO PLEASEPLEASE SEND REPLY/RETURN ENVELOPE.AGAIN, I DO NOT WANT A NEW CONE SHAPED FILTER RATHER I WANT THE FLAT FILTER BETWEEN THAT AND MAIN MOTOR. PLEASE CANCEL MY JUST ANSWERS SUBSCRIPTION.
WHERE IS THE NEAREST SHOP THAT SELLS BELDRAY SPARES?
I AM WONDERING WHETHER BUYING THIS BELDRAY OFF AMAZON AND NOT A HIGH STREET SHOP WAS A WISE DECISION.PLEASE CANCEL MY JUST ANSWERS SUBSCRIPTION
Thanks,
Kevin
Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

The only filter available for your vacuum is the cone filter as shown here