canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

My waring blender's blades spin round but do not blend. what

Customer Question

My waring blender's blades spin round but do not blend. what could be wrong? thank you
JA: Do you know the model of your Waring blender? How old is it?
Customer: its a PB20CX the jug and blades are 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Waring blender? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just now. It worked fine a day ago. It blends with liquid but once I put a solid (like fruit) it does not blend the solids. the blender jar is clean with no obstruction to the blads
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Im wondering if the blades are somehow loose but I don't know how to check this, or tighten them
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi, is anyone there?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your Waring blender. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

Unfortunately, I do not believe any parts are readily available for your blender.

Therefore, the first step would be to contact the manufacturer to obtain any diagrams or parts. Otherwise, they may require you to send it directly to them for repair.

• The other option would be to disassemble and inspect it to see if a thermal fuse may require replacing. Test thermal fuses or relays with a multimeter to see if replacement is necessary.

• You can find thermal fuses at any hardware store. However, this method of correcting the issue would require you to have the ability to use a multimeter and have some soldering skills.

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

It appears as if you are offline. I hope the information provided helped resolve your issue. If you have additional questions or more information when you log back on, don't hesitate to contact me to continue working together. Further information can help me answer your question.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.