Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My InDesit My Time washing machine has stopped because of

My InDesit My Time washing machine has stopped because of the drain pump being blocked, however I can't get the pump out as it is stuck. It has water in it and very wet towels which are heavy. How do I get the door open when the red light won't go off. The water is below the door line
JA: Is your Indesit washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has just happened. I've tried disconnecting the machine and leaving it for 20 seconds and switching it back on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I need to bypass the red light and get the door open with a machine with water in it but below.the door
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

It is possible that your drain pump is blocked or defective. Have you already opened the service flap at the bottom, pulled out the filter and looked in the hole to see if the drain pump can move freely?

If you have not yet done so, I would recommend you to do so. Here is a general link for a video tutorial for you as an overview of what I would like to explain to you:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

When you do this, please be careful, there could be residual water flowing out. Take enough towels on the floor so that they do not flood.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The pump is stuck and will not open.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I need to get the door open but the red light is on. The water is below the door

When you open the service door, you may have a small hose there? There is usually a small emergency drain hose on many models. If you send me a photo of your drain pump area I can check it.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
There is no hose

Okay no problem. I'm just trying to help you. If you absolutely have to open the door in an emergency, there are only a few special tricks. Here is a general link with a video tutorial explaining how to open the door in an emergency. Please be careful, all the water can flow out when you open the door like this. https://youtu.be/J7vzWGMvfOM

Customer: replied 11 hours ago.
The link to, and me following, instructions worked. Thanks for the help

Great, I'm glad they made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want them to be happy with me. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always ask for my help. You are always welcome at JustAnswer.co.uk