Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a hoover link 9kg washing machine, its 18mths old,

Customer Question

We have a hoover link 9kg washing machine, its 18mths old, water won't fit Fill into washing machine?
JA: Is your Hoover washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just since the week, the water isn't filling into tge machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thats all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Please write me exactly what kind of problem you have. Do you have problems with the water inlet? Is no new water being fed into the machine?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No water going to the machine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

This problem can be caused if you have problems with your water inlet in the sink below at the connection point. It may also be that your water inlet hose is blocked or defective. It is also possible that the inlet valve inside the appliance is defective. Have you checked your tap?