James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

☺️ My freezer doesn't seem to be getting cold enough to

Customer Question

Hi ☺️ My freezer doesn't seem to be getting cold enough to freeze things properly
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: 1 year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thetford N4000 The fridge is working fine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 5 days ago.

What temp setting is the fridge set to, and is the fault present on both LPG and 230v?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** set to max ( 5 squares). We only use it on 230v
Expert:  James replied 5 days ago.

Where the appliance is not cooling down fully in the freezer compartment (but still cooling) then its likely the thermostat may have developed a fault, a repair can be arranged under warranty by taking it to the local service centre here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.