James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Washing machine not draining at end of cycle, front 10-15

Customer Question

Hello, washing machine not draining at end of cycle
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front 10-15 yr
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet just draining via drain function & spinning separately
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it’s fittted into a unit
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can’t see a model on the front?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It’s prob 10 hrs old
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Years
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (G2Q637T)
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

To confirm there is no drain filter in the bottom right hand corner (cant see as the photo cuts off the right corner)?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Think it might be behind here
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Ok so your model is not equipped with a drain filter, I would start by checking the drain hose to the rear encase this is blocked or kinked, place it into a bucket and urn a spin program and see if water pumps out if it doesn't then its likely the drain pump has failed

A repair can be arranged here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.