James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I need to get an Eectrolux floor polisher serviced, will go

Customer Question

I need to get an Eectrolux floor polisher serviced
JA: Do you know the model of your Electrolux appliance? How old is it?
Customer: will go and look It is an electrolux B37
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I the past IO have replaced the drive belt but I think there mey be a problem with the motor now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: in use it judders or stops
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

How old is the floor polisher and what is your postcode?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The polisher is about 20 years old and I am in RG20 9BW
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
my question is simple, can you service an Electrolux B37 floor polisher or not?
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

JA do not provide physical services we only provide online advice, its likely this wont be something which can be serviced as most parts (other than the belt) would have gone obsolete, but you could use one of the firms to service it

EDA - 0118(###) ###-####/a>

MSH - 01635 247883

HVS -***********/p>

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.