Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I cannot use the message storing as it is telling me that it

Customer Question

I cannot use the message storing as it is telling me that it is empty, that you have no messages , yet it is unable to take a message. when I press the X I am told " you have no messages !!
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Ot is a KX-TG 8063EB and is probably about 20yearsold
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For about a year now and I am about to throw ijgt away
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a 3 phone system and no, do I have to accept that it is so old that it has to be replaced ??
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Panasonic KX-TG 8063EB, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

I'm sorry regarding that, you pressed erase button on the main unit and it didn't erase them?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for your patience, can you try the following: Press MENU then # 3 2 5

And see if it will give an option to erase messages.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

It's worth trying trouble shooting it, before replacing.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Furthermore, you may also try this:

• Doing a soft reset by emitting all electricity out of the handset by removing batteries and unplugging for 30 minutes.
  • Doing a hard reset by holding { * 1 5 9 } all four at the same time then removing the battery and inserting it again when you get initialize done screen (Please know this will delete phonebook).
  • Checking with provider regarding if the phone is getting 5.5 volts.
  • Checking the phone line filter, if you have internet connected on the same line. 

• Other than that, the phone will need to be replaced, I'm afraid.

I hope you find this useful.If you have any follow up questions then please let me know