Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

We have noticed that an extra coffee only half a mug but the

Hello, we have noticed that an extra long coffee only half a mug but the water seems to being running into the drip tray
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: The Delonghi ECAM23.42X
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has gradually got worse but probably for about 1-2 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I clea We clean the machine regularly

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Delonghi. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

If you have a bean to cup machine can you also please let me know the long number from behind the water tank or inside the service door. (*****************85)

Have you try to descale the machine?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
214082IU18031470086

Thank you for the information.

Please let me know if you have try descaling?

Are you getting any error codes or messages?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Not recently as it hasn't indicated
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I can try that
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could this be the problem?

The descaling procedure is a cleaning process that removes the buildup of limescale which can help the machine to work better. 

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Descaling in progress! Thank you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
We'll see what happens

No worries,  If you do still require my  assistance, simply reply to this email and your ticket will reopen.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Excellent, thanks

You are most welcome, Please get back in touch if you are still having issues after the descale.