canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

How do I empty my dyson v10, About 2 years old, I've pushed

Customer Question

Hi how do I empty my dyson v10
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: About 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've pushed the the thing down but can't remember how to open the end bit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues emptying your Dyson V10 vacuum. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

Here is a video that shows how to maintain your vacuum. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUeajHRG66c

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

It appears as if you are offline. I hope the information provided helped resolve your issue. If you have additional questions or more information when you log back on, don't hesitate to contact me to continue working together. Further information can help me answer your question.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.