Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

All the lights are on, including the door lock, but we can

Customer Question

All the lights are on, including the door lock, but we can open the door. The problem is that we can't change any settings to get the machine working. We've tried turning it off at the socket, and leaving it off but it's still the same when we put it back on again.
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: HVF 344 not sure how old. It's my mum's
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today. Tried turning it off using the buttons at the front, tried setting the machine on to do a wash, turned it off at the socket. Nothing works.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

It may be that the door is not closed properly or is registered that way. It is also possible that you have activated a key lock.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (MT3ZTQS)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

It is possible that you have activated the child lock. Can you press and hold the parental lock button again for at least 3-5 seconds and watch the screen to see if the lock icon disappears?