Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch fridge freezer warm to touch on outer skin, Brand new,

Customer Question

Bosch fridge freezer warm to touch on outer skin
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything yet.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Had it a week and wondered if this was normal
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

It may be that the heat cannot circulate from the back wall. Please check if the refrigerator has enough distance to the wall. This must be at least 8 cm. Is the cooling still OK inside the appliance?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Inside is cool, freezer OK also. It is a Bosch fridge _freezer one week old
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

On hot days, which we have been having lately, it can also happen that it gets really warm on the outer walls. If the cooling is OK, then watch the unit for another week. As I said, check that you have enough distance from the wall for the heat to circulate. You don't have to worry at all.