Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our washing machine has an issue and I am sure this machine

Customer Question

Our washing machine has an issue and I am sure this machine has repair cover with you
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Hover
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: When the machine was opened after its cycle it had a rubber smoke coming from it and if you turn the drum by hand there is a rubbing noise
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

It is very likely that you have a damaged bearing on the drum. This will cause the same problem as you explain. Please write me the manufacturer and model number of your machine so I can get an overview. I could give you a service number where you can call free of charge and book a repair appointment.