James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a stoves cooker with 8 hobs 2 ovens plus grill the

Customer Question

I have a stoves cooker with 8 hobs 2 ovens plus grill the large oven has a faulty thermostat I want to replace could you help model no###-##-####serial no 20323081
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Gas about 16-18 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The thermostat seem to have gone afew months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s got Athenian coupling I think a thermostat and gas supply going into it
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Have you found one
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

A new oven thermostat can be sourced here, with it being a gas appliance it would need a gas safe engineer to attend and replace the faulty part. You may wish to use a service such as here for a fixed price repair.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank due to the age of it getting a new cooker
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.