Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My hotpoint washing machine approx won't spin. It's not

My hotpoint washing machine approx won't spin. It's not giving me an error code either. Does a wash and stops with 1 minute to go, doesn't go into the rinse cycle
JA: What happened just before your Hotpoint washer displayed this message?
Customer: It's not displaying a message
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time. I've checked the coin tray incase it's blocked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

If the drum does not turn, it may be due to several reasons. It could be that you have problems with the main board or with the motor. When you start a normal programme now, the door is first locked so that you cannot open it? And then you must hear the drain pump working downstairs. Can you hear it?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ive just started a wash cycle. The door has locked and the water is going into the machine. I don't hear anything but the water going in. It's just made a noise and stopped. The timer is still going down, but the machine isn't doing anything
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The drum is turning slowly

Then either the motor or the main board is faulty or defective. Do you still have a guarantee? Because the repair is very time-consuming and expensive.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No, I'm almost sure that the guarantee has only just finished

That is of course a great pity. Shortly after the end of the guarantee that they have such a mistake is of course very, very bad. I am really very sorry. The motor and the control board would have to be checked professionally and replaced accordingly. The repair could cost between 150-350 pounds.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
OK thank you for trying

Please good luck and success