Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

On 12th April 22 we purchased a new oven and hob at a cost

Customer Question

Hi on 12th April 22 we purchased a new oven and hob at a cost of £770.00. After only 3 months, a slither of glass hob has come away at the front left hand corner. Please can you help us.
JA: Is your oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric induction
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only noticed it last week. Done nothing ourselves, but went back to the shop where we bought it from and they said it was a fault with the hob and to get in touch with AEG..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Serial nbr 20675496. Product nbr***********
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

If you wish to make a warranty claim, you must call the warranty department with your personal contact details and make an appointment. I do not have permission to do this. Here is the free phone number for that: 03445 611 611