Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Or should I say help! I cannot get the brush to turn on my

Customer Question

Hello or should I say help! I cannot get the brush to turn on my vax one glide floor cleaner
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: vax one glide
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since I’ve had it. I only tried it at the weekend and it was a hit and a miss if it moved. I got fed up and out it away. I really do want this to work!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 6 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Vax, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Could you please advise the model number please. This can be found on the silver label on your machine. Your serial number is ***** barcode number and will start with 111...

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Please try this troubleshooting below,

• The machine is not reclined. Place your foot on the base and pull the handle backwards to recline.
  • The brushroll may be obstructed or may not be correctly fitted.

However, if this doesn't resolve the issue we will need to get the machine looked at by repair centre.
If this is brand new appliance or under warranty, you should contact Vax or the dealer from where you purchased this appliance, and get it replaced immediately.

Alternatively, you may call Vax on 0330(###) ###-####to arrange warranty claim and or book repair.

Glad to be of service to you today and I do hope that I was able to assist fully. Is there anything else that I might help you with?