Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

How do I source the correct replacement bulb and who can fit

Customer Question

How do I source the correct replacement bulb and who can fit the bulb?
JA: Have you replaced the light fixture or switch before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: no
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Light failed about 6 months ago, not too bothered but selling house so need to replace bulb
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.  Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Could you please advise the model number please? 

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Where can I find it and what does it look like? How many characters?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

It usually attached on the appliance's door.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Or are you referring to the house light bulbs and not a specific appliance?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Give me a clue as to what it can as there is a label with lots of various combinations? How does DOD 788x5 sound?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry it’s a double oven (de Dietrich)
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

oh okay, Thank you. I appreciate the above details.. Please bear with whilst looking this for you.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

All De Dietrich household appliances are fully guaranteed, 2 years from the date of purchase. If you register your product within 30 days of the purchase date with our customer service team, you will receive an additional 1 year warranty - So 3 years in total. During that time period any repairs you need will be carried out by their  national network of service engineers. Your warranty covers major parts only.

I would suggest in most instances you will need proof of purchase and contact De Deitrich on 0845(###) ###-####/a> to check the supply with the correct replacement bulb and to book a repair. However, some spare part can  purchase with available instruction manual so you can fix it by yourself but there are model which need an engineer to fix it.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

Glad to be of service to you today and I do hope that I was able to assist fully. Is there anything else that I might help you with?