Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have no display on my dryer .I’ve checked all power and

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have no display on my dryer .I’ve checked all power and moved appliance to another power supply to check . Tank is empty filter clean the appliances was purchased 18/3/21 I clean it regularly and can’t see why it would just stop working
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: hoover link x-care 8kg model HLX C8TRGR-80
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it stopped working yesterday.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the dryer is only 16months old
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Have you also checked the fuse in the plug?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My appliance details are in the original txt the only thing I haven’t given is the models serial number

Okay

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
All power supply is checked and good . Power to the board in the appliance but no display. So possible display fault
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (GTGP2V7)

If the unit had a display fault, they would still have heard the unit working or a relay working. I think you have problems with the motherboard.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
it must be the board as nothing is working on the electrical side

Would you like to repair it yourself or book a repair? I could give you further instructions accordingly.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Repair it myself it can’t be that difficult as I am mechanical minded

Okay, what more information do you need? Shall I prepare a link where you can order a replacement motherboard?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
after a parts number link to order

Okay, then I ask for a little patience. As soon as I have the link I will send it to you as a message.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you

Okay here is a link where you can order the spare part online:

https://www.hooverspares.co.uk/control-pcb-module-programmed/product.pl?pid=5331861

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (P6ZQG44)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Brilliant thanks

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok thank you . I am awaiting the part now . But I have bought a replacement machine so will use this one as a back up
Ok good luck
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thanks all sorted now