Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I am looking for a replacement upright freezer that I can

Customer Question

I am looking for a replacement upright freezer that I can put into our garage where the temperature in the winter will be lower than 10deg. Presently we have a Siemens one which has never given us a problem. can you help please?
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens freezer? How old is it?
Customer: I do not know the model it must be about 30 years old
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your freezer; I'll connect you shortly. What have you tried so far with your Siemens freezer?
Customer: We have not tried any model we put the old model out into the garage (as we have a lot of fruit trees and like to freeze the fruit.) about 4 years past and replaced it with a new larger electronic Siemens upright freezer which has worked perfectly.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Would like to know if there is a Siemens freezer model that I could put into our garage
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 13 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Siemens, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry there has been a misunderstanding. I have no problem/s with my Siemens freezers and we have 2. I am looking to renew our 30 year old one still working perfectly and it is in the garage. I am looking for a similar new one it is an upright model. And will work in the garage where in winter the temp can be below 10 deg please advize
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Apologies, as I investigated Siemens, all their  freezers are not designed to with stand temperatures lower than 10 degrees, You could have it in the garage but, if any issues arise it wouldn't be covered under the warranty.

However, it will be worth contacting them for the available stock for that specific product to replace your upright freezer. I would suggest to contact Siemens on 0344(###) ###-####to arrange this for you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 13 days ago.

Glad to be of service to you today and I do hope that I was able to assist fully. Is there anything else that I might help you with?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 13 days ago.

You are most welcome it has been a pleasure chatting with you today.

Please don't hesitate to come back if there is anything else you need help with. If you do have the chance, please rate my services. I'd really appreciate your feedback on the service I've provided you.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page. if you choose to rate our interaction or request me by name please you can just type @ followed by my name in your next chat. if you wish.

Please take care, and have a lovely day!