Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a new zanussi oven, hard wired. electrician wired up

Customer Question

I have a new zanussi oven, hard wired. electrician wired up and said power going to the oven but the oven is working or lighting up?
JA: Is your Zanussi oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 day
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: as above
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

If it has been connected 100 per cent correctly then it should normally work. If it does not work, then the stove is defective and must be replaced. Can you send me a photo of the stove instead of the power supply so that I can check whether it has been connected correctly? Below the message box you have a place where you can attach photos.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The electrician disconnected it and now I have a technician coming out on the 12th? I just wondered if he or I missed something?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Please write me what information you need. I have given you the reasons why the above may not work. If it has not been connected properly, the stove will not work either.