KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

We have a Neff warming Drawer (type HZWE290) that has

Hi, We have a Neff warming Drawer (type HZWE290) that has stopped working. According to a local guy here it is the "board" that has gone. Is this repairable / do you have replacement boards ?
JA: How old is your Neff warming drawer?
Customer: about 25 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff warming drawer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a month. When putting it on, the red light comes on OK, and even warms it a little, before the red light starts to flash and it stops warming. Tuen it off and back on straight away restarts that whole scenario.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The guy who came this morning tested the drawer elements - OK and the main connections - OK. As I said he then tested the board - not OK! He also said the boards cannot be replaced!

Good day and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Neff warming drawer.

Please provide its complete model number (starts with E NR, from the label/rating plate located inside the drawer door).

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
E NR N7290N1GB/02 FD8607 008014

Thank you for the model number.

Please allow few minutes while I check its schematics and then type the answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
please answer in this chat, many thanks

Sure, happy to help this way.

This drawer was manufactured in July 2006 hence, it is 16 years old not 25 years.

If the power board is faulty, then you may click here to order the power board from Neff spares.

The part number is ***** it is available for £181 + repair charges (£110 if done by Neff).

Alternatively, you may call Neff at 03448 928 989 to book repair.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That is helpful, I will book a repair guy on the above no.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful evening.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ha, they cant answer my call. Will try in the morning

Sure, Perfect.