Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine is beeping through the whole cycle and

Hi my washing machine is beeping through the whole cycle and won't spin out all filter is clean and pipes also
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: It is front loading about 1 and a half years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The last few days we checked pipes and filter all clean
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The minutes u turn it to the program it starts straight away don't let you set a program
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

It may be that you have problems with the motor. Can you just start the spin programme once and tell me what happened? Please also give me the manufacturer and model number of your appliance so that I have an overview.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No it just won't spin

Okay then, depending on age and use, it may have damage to the motor or the carbon brushes on the motor may be worn out. If you want I can send you a link where you can see how to do this or how to replace the carbon brushes?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Model number is ***** 148DC3/1-80
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Candy washing machine

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are u still there

Yes, I am here. I have already written him twice a message to which you have not answered me. Here is the same message again: Okay then, depending on age and use, there may be damage to the motor or the carbon brushes on the motor may be worn out. If you want I can send you a link where you can see how to do this or how to replace the carbon brushes?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It's only about a year and a half old

Yes, it is possible that the carbon sausages are used up or defective. It could be that it is broken. These are all sources of faults that have to be ruled out and checked. I am only trying to help you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The motor must be working because it does the wash cycle and it won't pump out or spin and filter is clear

In your first message it said that the motor does not turn. That is why I tried to give you such instructions. Please write me now exactly what problem you have so that I can give you the right advice.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yeah I no that u are would it be something to do with the touch buttons

No, it has nothing to do with the control panel. If you try to start a programme now, the door should always be locked first, so that you can't open it now. Next, the drain pump downstairs should start working immediately. And then I have to turn the drum. Does that happen? Does the drain pump rotate at the bottom?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It s beeping the whole way through the cycle and it won't drain or spin out

Then the drain pump is blocked or defective. Have you pulled out the filter at the bottom and looked in the hole to see if the impeller can move freely?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
have checked all that and it's moving freely

Then your closing pump is definitely defective. But the door stays locked so you can't open it when you start a programme, right?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
door stays locked

OK, then the only remaining source of error is the drain pump. If the control board caused an error, the door would not be locked either. The drain pump must be replaced.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OK thank you we will try that

Ok please good luck and success