Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

I have got Panasonic fridge freezer model Inverter, LED

i have got Panasonic fridge freezer model Inverter, LED display panel (fridge display) is flashing and beeping, and if you leave it then the light of display panel goes off completely and keeps beeping constantly. Please advise what is the problem of my fridge?
JA: What Panasonic model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Sorry I do not know. where can I find it on the fridge?
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not much except when the light of display goes off and beeping constantly, I press the middle button till getting the LED light back so that constant beep stops - that is until the beeps starts and the light goes off.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if the fridge and freezer are still working in this condition.
Hello, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

I understand your Panasonic fridge freezer is flashing and beeping, is that correct?

What is the full model number of your fridge freezer? (Check the label inside the bottom of the fridge compartment)

Approximately how old is it?

Have you tied a power reset? Try leaving the fridge unplugged or switched off for at least 10 minutes, then turn it back on again. Let me know if it restarts normally.

If the problem persists, please let me know the model number (it should be located on a label inside the bottom area of the fridge)

Does that completely answer your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Hi, just following up on your question - please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My problems with the fridge still continues,i.e. no light of the LED display panel nor light inside fridge is working and it is beeping constantly. Please advise how to fix this as I am also worried about the effectiveness of cooling power of this fridge freezer.
Your quick attention and help in this would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I would very much like the idea of talking to an engineer or a technician over the problem in order to fix it quickly. However, I am not at home, but at work.
Will I be able to speak to someone tonight after work?
Is it possible? If so, how do I do to get back on this line?
Please advise.
Did you try a power reset?

If the problem persists, please let me know the model number? (it should be located on a label inside the bottom area of the fridge)