Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Hoover H wash 500 wont fill with water, Hoover H wash 500

Customer Question

Hoover H wash 500 wont fill with water
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hoover H wash 500 it's about 1 year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mains water is going to inlet ok, so rules out problem with mains... have checked filters and all ok, makes a gurgling noise as if water is trying to come through but cant
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No..not sure what else to try? Keeps coming up with E02
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

The error message E02 means that your water supply is disturbed. Either your water tap is not fully turned on or your water hose is blocked. Or, in the worst case, the inlet valve inside the appliance is blocked or defective. Have you checked your tap and the water hose?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Mains water checked and is running ok, unscrewed st back and checked filter all ok, water just wont come into machine, every now and again it hurries and we get a trickle but then we just get the error code again, model number is ***** 69AMBC purchased november 2021 so less than a year old.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

If you are 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with the hose and the water connection, then the remaining source of error is the inlet valve inside the appliance. I think you have a guarantee. Then it must be repaired free of charge. You have to call the warranty department once with your personal contact details and book a repair appointment. Here is the free phone number where you can call: 03444 995599