Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

I have a AEG combi microwave. The front glass shattered

Hi there. I have a AEG combi microwave. The front glass shattered recently and I purchased a replacement part. I can’t seem to be able to get the door off though to replace the glass. Is there any specific instructions please?
JA: Do you know the model of your AEG microwave? How old is it?
Customer: KME561000M
JA: How old is your AEG microwave?
Customer: a few years
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to unscrew screws and remove door but does not move
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Hello, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

I understand you are wanting to remove the front door off your AEG combi microwave oven, is that correct?

Look at the side of the door and right beside the hinge on the horizontal should be a small grub screw. You will need to remove one grub screw from each side of the hinge using the appropriate star/hex driver, then slide off the catch using a screwdriver and the door will then release from the hinge.

On the plastic bottom outer of the door, there are two more screws which need to be removed so the plastic cover can slide over the two door loops at the top. 

Does that fully answer your question? Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Hi, just following up on your question  - please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.  Best, Pete.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks very much Pete. These instructions worked perfectly
You are very welcome  :)

Have a great evening, Pete.