Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

There is an error E21 showing on my zanussi lindo 300, 7 yrs

There is an error E21 showing on my zanussi lindo 300
JA: How old is your Zanussi appliance?
Customer: 7 yrs about
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just 24 hours. Tried nothing so far. It is in a middle of a wash
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

It is possible that your drain pump is blocked or defective. Have you already opened the service flap at the bottom, pulled out the filter and looked in the hole to see if the drain pump can move freely?

If you have not yet done so, I would recommend you to do so. Here is a general link for a video tutorial for you as an overview of what I would like to explain to you:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

When you do this, please be careful, there could be residual water flowing out. Take enough towels on the floor so that they do not flood.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
There is no filter door at the front

Unfortunately, I don't see which model you have exactly. With the model number you wrote, there are different types. Can you tell me the exact model number from the type plate so that I can download the correct documents? You can find the correct model number when you open the door on the door frame on the type plate.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ZWF 91283W

You have a lint filter inside the drum. Have you already cleaned it?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Its mid cycle so cant get at drum

If you cannot open the door then you need to open the Emergency door once and get all the laundry out. Here is a link for a general video tutorial for you as an overview of how to open the Not door:

https://youtu.be/J7vzWGMvfOM

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok. Thanks seems to be working now. Its completing the cycle at present

Ok Perfect