James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I’m using ADD 5980M water dispenser but it suddenly not come

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I’m using ADD 5980M water dispenser but it suddenly not come out hot water
JA: When you try to get water, do you hear any humming or buzzing?
Customer: no other special sound
JA: How long has this been going on with your water dispenser? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 4 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what does you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: what can I do? It cannot with hot water
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.
What lights are shown on the boiler under the sink?
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

It sounds like the boiler has failed, I would check to see if this needs reset or if the power has tripped to the boiler

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.