Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I leaned against my tumble dryer and must have changed a

I leaned against my tumble dryer and must have changed a setting and now it won't start
JA: How old is your dryer? Is the door switch working properly?
Customer: It's really new and door is fine
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

It may be that the door is not closed properly or is registered that way. It is also possible that you have activated a key lock.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
HLE C10TG-80

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (75Q111Q)

I have seen the photo. I think you have a problem with the motherboard that is malfunctioning. Have you already done a reset by turning it off and also turning off the power supply for at least 1 hour?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK. So my dryer is making a 2 tone bleep when I press start but won't start
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Dryer making 2 tone bleep and won't start

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will turn off for 1 hour
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I've paid for a phone call????

I'm really sorry but I already wrote you in my first message that I can't make a phone call. As soon as you book a telephone service, you will have to wait for another expert. You have booked on your own anyway. Unfortunately, you have to wait a little until another expert becomes available and accepts your telephone request. Unfortunately, I can't help it.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok
Ok please good luck and success
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Still can't get my dryer to work. Is there a number I can call?

Oh if you want to book a repair then you have to call the service centre once with your personal contact details to make an appointment. Here is the free phone number for that: 03444 995599

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I paid for a phone call this morning. Can someone call me please?

Yes, an expert will call you as soon as he is free and accepts your phone request. Please be patient.