Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have just moved and have a BWHD129 how does the dryer work

I have just moved and have a BWHD129 how does the dryer work as it is integrated and can see any vents on it?
JA: Who makes your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: BWHD129. Don’t know the age sorry
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dryer; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we haven’t used it yet as just moved in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

The BHWD129 is a washer-dryer, and the manual for it is at the following link:

https://whirlpool-cdn.thron.com/static/KBW3JE_19510546701_GB.pdf_IPUPIJ.pdf?xseo=&response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%3D%2219510546701_GB.pdf%22

Please let me know if you have any more questions about it.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok thanks

You're welcome :-)