Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My NA-168VX3 washing machine door seal has a chunk out of

My NA-168VX3 washing machine door seal has a chunk out of it. Is it something I can replace myself? If so how do I get a replacement?
JA: How long have you had your NA-168VX3?
Customer: Over 5 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looked on line for the part without success
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

What exactly do you want to know? Do you want to replace the entire door seal?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Okay, here is a link with a general video instruction for you as an overview where it is generally explained how it is exchanged. It is 95 % always identical for each unit. You always have to remove the complete front panel.

https://youtu.be/L2heXg2nEec

Please watch this video tutorial and tell me if you want to replace it yourself. I could then send you a link where you can order a replacement door seal.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I would like to try and replace myself

Okay no problem. Here is a link where you can order online:

https://www.partmaster.co.uk/door-seal/product.pl?pid=3230089