James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Aple washing machine and the door wont open, 3 years old.

Aple washing machine and the door wont open
JA: Have you tried resetting your washer by unplugging it for 60 seconds then plugging it back in? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old. I'll try that
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time its happened
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Still no joy

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
WMI3000. 3 years old

A call will be made shortly, with regard to the Caple washer, what lights are shown on the control panel?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I cant see any lights. Display is just as usual. Annoyingly Ive just restarted tbe spin cycle again
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Please can you wait 10 mins until spin cycle finishes again then call me?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ready now
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Since you havent called me please refund my money asap

I have cancelled your request for a call.

Where the appliance spin but fails to unlock check the drain filter is not blocked and water draining fully as its likely not detecting all water has drain and hence not unlocking the door at the end of the program.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.