James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Blyss fan heater not working please help us find a local

Blyss fan heater not working please help us find a local engineer for my mother she is elderly
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Apologies I paid in error. Can you cancel my subscription and trial please. Apologies again! Just need my refund back. Sorry to trouble you.Kind regards *****

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Where you have checked the plug fuse and the fan is out of warranty its not going to be economical to repair, where its less than a year old a in warranty repair can be arranged by taking it back to Screwfix or B&Q where it was purchased.

Where you have questions about charges or membership please contact Customer Services, as this is a technical forum with experts whom have no access to your account or billing information. You can find contact details for customer services on the Just Answer website and via the emails sent to you when signing up. Have a good day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you James fornyourbkind advice have a good day ;-)

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.