Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I am having trouble installing my candy disgwasher, i just

i am having trouble installing my candy disgwasher
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: i just bought it, its a Candy
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: im having trouble figuring out how to instal
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

If you give me the model number, I can send you an instruction manual where it is properly explained how to install it. When you open the door, you will find the nameplate.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hello, i have a an instruction manual, as i have only just bought it. i am struggling with how to connect it under the sink.

Please write which situation you have difficulties with. Do you have problems with connecting the water inlet or drain or pushing the appliance into position?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
the water inlet

You only need to connect the water inlet hose to the water tap. Depending on the tap, you simply have to turn or tighten the water inlet hose. I can't find your tap. Or do you not know where the tap for the water supply is?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
its a valve under the sink, but there is a few and not sure which one it is

This is of course very complicated. It has to do with the water supply system of your house. I cannot know which water supply is meant for the dishwasher. The house owner or the house builder must know that.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok, i will try and find out
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thanks

Please good luck and success

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you

Please