James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

OMS400 151F 0605-3 C07125335 IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE? SAUER

OMS400 151F 0605-3 C07125335 IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: SAUER DANFOSS MOTOR FITTED TO A GREENCROP LAY FLAT HOSE REELER. I AM SORRY I DO NOT KNOW HOW OLD IT IS IT CAME HERE FOR REPAIR
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: WE NEED A NEW MOTOR
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: HAVE GIVEN ALL THE NUMBERS WE CAN FIND ON EXISTING MOTOR

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

On checking the motor you require is obsolete and Danfoss have not produced a replacement or compatible motor to take it place, for this reason your left with sourcing old \ obsolete parts. From my own checks all the firms listing the part number are showing no stock, and even eBay is not reutrning any results which suggests the repair is no longer economical

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
was good thank you so much.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.