Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

The steam part on my prima class bean to coffee machone is

the steam part on my prima donna class bean to coffee machone is not working despite cleaning everything
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Prima Donna Class 2019
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried descale, cleaning, defuser clean but not milk clean as steamer not working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the steam and water release into the drip tray

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Delonghi appliance, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Please can you let me know which model you have and the 5 digit serial number from the base.if you have a bean to cup machine can you also please let me know the long number from behind the water tank or inside the service door. (*****************85)

Are you getting any error codes or messages?

Neither this nor the hot water tap that you use for descaling are working? Or did you say you managed to use the tap to successfully descale this?

if the machine was able to successfully descale through the hot water tap, 9/10 times this means the machine is okay and the issue is located in the carafe.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

If this is brand new appliance or under warranty, you should contact Delonghi on 0345(###) ###-####/u> or the dealer from where you purchased this appliance, and get it replaced immediately.

For out of warranty coffee machines I would advise to contact Staffords Ltd, Delonghi authorised repair agents, by clicking on the below link or phone them on 0345(###) ###-####/u> for a quote.

please click here: https://www.repairitreuseit.com/

Glad to be of service to you today and I do hope that I was able to assist fully. Is there anything else that I might help you with?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Mace The model Primmadonna Class ECAM550.75MS Behind the water tank the number is ***** the serieal no is 84226

Thank you. I appreciate the above details.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no there are no error codes or messages

Does you machine come with the separate milk carafe?

Descaling, cleaning and delivering hot water should solve the problem. I do apologies but it does sound like you have done everything you need to do for it work, we will need to get the machine looked at repair centre. I'm afraid I am not sure of the real culprit  It could be a connectivity with heating issue or something blocked in the frother, this would need to be determined after inspection. Though given the age of the system, I would suggest to best contact appliance's manufacturer.