James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I would like to ask for my fridge on the back of the dip

I would like to ask for my fridge on the back of the dip tray I see something unusual. Is beko fridge TDA 531 S
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko fridge? How old is it?
Customer: TDA 531 S
JA: What have you tried so far with your Beko refrigerator?
Customer: Is on the back of my sip tray on the top of can send you a picture
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like to know if its safe to use my fridge
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (GMS7GM2)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Dip tray is it safe to use it my fridge as it is ??

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Yes this looks perfectly normal, and do no see any issues using your fridge its been running ok, there no sign of overheating nor water leaking on to the compressor.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Inside the dip tray is some water on the right side
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Also have you seen the picture ?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (M2M5V3Z)

I have see the picture provided, it shows the an evaporation tray, I cant really tell if there is water inside, but if concerned you can use a sponge to remove it. The purpose of the tray is heat from the compressor will evaporate water in the tray so its not a problem it will evaporate as by normal operation.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The bulge that the fridge has is normal ? ( you can see it on the picture that I send earlier)

Yes that looks normal.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OK thanks you for your help today

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.