Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

My washing machine isn't working. It's a 7KG Aquarius. It

My washing machine isn't working. It's a 7KG Aquarius. It says unplug and turn off for one minute and then turn back on and if the fault persists, to contact your team. CXan you let me know what i need to do?
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading and it's about 10 months old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it's literally just started when i put it in yesterday. I've moved house and so have had the washer in transit to fit it into my new property, I've just tried turning it off as the manual says.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that's it. I moved in yesterday and put the washing machine in. It worked perfectly at my old house and now i've put it in its saying the fault. All of the lights flash on and off and an error code F-01 come on the screen.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Pete, so what do i do! :-)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I've just had a call form Tavistock which i assume is you, but then nobody spoke and they hung up. Can you call again please.

I see you have requested a phone call, however I am unable to make calls right now, so another expert may pick up your phone call instead.

I understand your Hotpoint Aquarius 7kg washing machine isn't working, even after you turn it off for 1 minute and back on again - is that correct?

What is showing on the display or your Hotpoint Aquarius 7kg washing machine?

Please attach a photo if it.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i've done it a few times and it keeps erroring and the manual says if it keeps doing this to contact you for further information.

Please attach a photo if it.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's not turned on at the minute, so i can't show the fault. The options light and the start pause indicator are flashing rapidly and an F-01 error code appears. The machine did fill up with water though before it errored, after that it just kept erroring and not doing anything.

Thanks for the error code. F-01 indicates a faulty motor, so the motor will likely need to be replaced. You can arrange a repair through your local Hotpoint dealer, or by calling 0344(###) ###-####

Does that completely answer your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok i'll do that Can you make sure I'm not charged for the call I'm not having now? Thanks

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://www.justanswer.co.uk/help for assistance.