Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have a Liebherr Comfort and have unplugged it for

We have a Liebherr Comfort and have unplugged it for cleaning now we put back the power and it is beeping for more than 4 hours now already
JA: Do you know the model of your Liebherr appliance? How old is it?
Customer: let me check
JA: How long has this been going on with your Liebherr appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do not immediately see where I can read the model - on the front is says Liebherr Comfort and on the side there is a bar code from which I can see that it was built in 2007
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The touch buttons on the front do not work I read in the manual that normally pushing the "alarm" button would stop the beepint

Hi, Im Daniel and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge, Hopefully i can help you on this.

You may get an offer for a phone request, Now im afraid i dont do them as i only do the online chat so if you dont want the phone request then just ignore it.

Normally when its beeping like you have seen in the manual you just press the alarm button to cancel it out.

If none of the buttons are working then it may be a faulty control board.

As you havnt posted the model then the model number is ***** on a sticker inside the appliance on the side wall.

Just check there isnt a child lock on there thats turned on as a child lock will stop the buttons from responding as well.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I just found the sticker on the inside with the model details
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is it
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the display showing the temperature and the buttons but none of them seem to react when pushing them

Looking at this model there isnt a child lock.

So if none of the buttons are responding then im afraid its looking like the control board is the issue.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thanks - will contact the dealer tomorrow then

No worries.