Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

I need only the internal part of Mitsubishi Muzgc25va, and

I need only the internal part of Mitsubishi Muzgc25va, and have it sent to Belfast. I would be very grateful if you know how that can be done :) Best regards, ***** ***** Storla
JA: How old is your Mitsubishi appliance?
Customer: I do not know, it is bought from a storage, has never been used, but I can have it checked.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mitsubishi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Never used it, it comes new from a storage, has never been used.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am trying to find the manufacturing year - would that be useful?

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Hi Dag, I understand you would like to order the internal part of the Mitsubishi Muzgc25va air-con system, is that correct?

You can find out the part number you require in the following parts catalog for the Mitsubishi Muzgc25va air-con system:

https://www.mitsubishi-les.info/database/servicemanual/files/OBB468_MSZ_GC22.25.35VA_E1_2007.pdf

Once you have the part number, you can order it through a local Mitsubishi dealer.

In the Belfast area you can try Aircon, 

Unit 22, Harbour Court, Belfast BT3 9HB

Telephone(###) ###-####6222

Does that completely answer your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Hi, just following up on your question - please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.