James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

If I have a serial number can you tel me the machine and

If I have a serial number can you tel me the machine and model number
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Electrolux - Hydro Extractor
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 9712 /(###) ###-####This is the serial number
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am looking to purchase the machine second hand but want to check it is exactly what I need
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
There are other numbers/codes
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
C 61M
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
QC 75297362
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Also a barcode
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
30226

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (M45Q5ZM)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
this is all i have

None of the number above seem to related to a serial number of an Electrolux in the service database which may mean it was never registered on purchase.

Looking at the range (Hydro Extractor) this is just a high speed spinner, if you don't know the model then you are left with just looking at the user manual.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am being told it is a C260R which is what I need but it is unclear if the machine is only the C260

What do you mean by "only a C260R" ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am trying to establish if it is a "R" range machine

The C61M shown in the top left of your label relates to the C260 range not the C260R

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.