James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Morning ice making on my fisher paykal RF540ADUB5 stopped

Morning ice making on my fisher paykal RF540ADUB5 stopped working
JA: How old is your Fisher & Paykel appliance?
Customer: 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Fisher & Paykel appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It does not work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: To me it looks like the ice cube block is not returning to correct position

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

To confirm the tray is filling with water but the tray is not level?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can I not just send u a photo?

Tried to call but there was no answer you can attach an image\photo using the upload button on this page.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

A repair can be arranged here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.