James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a LG TV and I deleted an app because I thought it was

I have a LG TV and I deleted an app because I thought it was faulty and now can’t seem to get it back. Just keeps saying app npt not installed but no obviously reason as to why
JA: Do you know the model of your LG appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Not that old. How would I find out the model?
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only a few days, I’ve turned it on and off and done all the obvious things
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I don’t think so. Happy for someone to call me if easier

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How do you find that out? Not old

As discussed it sounds like the app has become corrupted, resetting the TV to factory settings should resolve the issue, do come back if its not reinstalling Netflix after factory reset.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Still not working. Saying I need to update to launch and they are not updating.

What is the exact wording of the message shown and is this on opening the Netflix App?