Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.

I have 2 moonlight paintings by the late American Artist Roy

Customer Question

I have 2 moonlight paintings by the late American Artist Roy George. Are they of any value ?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 3 years ago.
Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
Click the link:
Or you may use this method:
Go to
click on Computer
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
Hit open.
Click on Start Upload
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this and paste it here.