Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser

I have what I believe to be two original Clive Madgwick paintings.

I have what I believe to be two original Clive Madgwick paintings. Both are approx 58cm by 82cm and in their original frames, and were purchased direct from the artist in the late 70s or early 80s. Are these likely to be valuable?
Brian Dixon

I would love to see pictures of these two paintings. He IS a listed artist and in the database of auction records, the highest price paid for his work was in 2014 with a price of 2900 us dollars. Most of the large pieces sell for 1000 to 1200 us dollars.

You can attach a picture of the pieces by using the paper clip icon in the text box where you type back to me. This works best on a desktop computer. Let me know if you have any trouble adding photos.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately on closer examination both turn out to be prints, but at least I've learned a bit about the artist.

Again, thanks.