ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Valuation please

valuation please
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What would you like to have valued? Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My parents have a painting that we know nothing about just its old and little rough round the edges
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My mother was given it by an old aunty who lived in Blackpool and I believe her late husband was an antique dealer
Hi, Are there any marks or artists signatures ? Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe not my mother has looked for signatures but nothing
Hi, Ok let me do some research and I'll get back with you. Thanks Mike
Hi, Without an artist signature it is hard to put a value on this painting but I think it has to do with the 4 seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter. After researching and viewing similar subjects without an exact match that is my best results and at my antique store I would put a value on this at $400.00 to $600.00 US dollars but that is my opinion. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your ? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.