Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have the painting of what price a kiss which leant it’s

I have the painting of what price a kiss which leant it’s name to the exhibition where I bought what would you estimate it’s value please.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have the painting entitled The View bought at the same exhibition in Cork Street Mayfair in fact both where bought there.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My daughter worked for him in the gallery at the time of that Exhibition.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You can call me when you have finished your appraisals. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The artist is man called Kevin Sharkey I may have forgotten to supply his name.

Thank you for your question and images. My name is ***** ***** I am a verified antiques expert here.

I will look these over for you and will answer once I have compiled research on values. ~Rarewares

Kevin Sharkey (born 1961)

is a listed artist known for abstract expressionism painting.

The painting titled The Kiss has a value of 2000GBP and

The View is valued at 1250GBP.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the five stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
five stars

Thank you, ***** ***** have to physically click the five stars in order for me get credit for answering.

I would really appreciate it!